Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

Update

Finally I'm back drawing. I have done a few pieces for my website which will launch in a few weeks. I will offer a variety of custom made portraits, only humans in the beginning.
Since my last job expired I had some time to figure out what I will do. Because of some health issues I intensively thought about my future and came to the conclusion that making art is my life goal and that I want to earn my living with art in the future. I got a side job to make basic living possible and to invest in my art education.
As a matter of fact I will start with a portrait drawing course in London in February. I will focus on classical drawing (and later painting) after the atelier methods.
I'm very excited to start this (new) life course and will also update this blog more regularly now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen